Saturday, August 24, 2013

Reflections

In this last week of class, I reflect on how much I have learned about how to succeed in the coming classes. I now have resources to help me learn about early childhood and I also have the tools needed to find an abundance of my own resources. I look forward to continuing my professional growth in the EC field as I go through each class. I really enjoy the reading and writing. I still have a lot to learn about APA format and will manage with the help of the Walden writing center. Thanks to Walden I have connections with other EC professionals. I am glad to have met the classmates I have and I look forward to interacting with everyone in future classes. I have enjoyed this first class and will definitely use what I have learned in the field and at Walden.

No comments:

Post a Comment