Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Final Post and Thanks for EDUC 6165 class

                    I want to make a special post for the final week in this Communication and Collaboration class. Some of you I have already had many classes with and have come to know you well. With others, this is our first class together. I have enjoyed EACH of you throughout this course and have learned much from each discussion and blog. You all have nice blogs with wonderful information for the early childhood field. I only have two more classes and then my Capstone in the Spring. I am so excited to be so close!

                     I hope I have made valuable posts and responses and shared useful information for you like you have for me. If I do not have another class with you, I would love to stay connected beyond Walden University. If you would like to add me on Facebook, here is my page: https://www.facebook.com/jmhollingsworth
I am familiar with your names and I would love to have you as a friend :-)

Thank you and hope to see you again and good luck finishing out your classes!

2 comments:

  1. Jalice,
    It has been great working with you through this course. I have gained so much knowledge from your thoughtful and well said discussions and blogs. I think we can all learn a lot just from reading other's experiences as well as challenges in the field of early childhood. I have the same amount of courses left as you as well and am so excited to see an end coming soon. I hope you make your professional dreams in early childhood come true and wish you the best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jalice, two more classes and graduation soon! I bet you are so excited! Will you continue your education or take a break? I have enjoyed your blogs and discussions. Thank you for your inspiring stories and professional insight into early childhood education. I hope to "see" you in another class. Good luck and thanks!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete