Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Parents.com

This blog is for any subjects pertaining to early childhood and early childhood education. This blog will be very helpful to me in learning more about my field of study. I urge anyone with any useful or helpful information, such as tips, advice, or the latest research, to post it on this blog. It would be much appreciated. I have been watching videos from YouTube from a channel called "Parents.tv." It has anything you need to know about being a new parent, tips on how to organize a schedule, or anything you can think of that you need advice on, it has. I have really enjoyed this channel because it helps me to understand children and early childhood education better. They also have a website called Parents.com. It is very interesting and helpful!

1 comment:

  1. Jalice, I haven't visited Parents.com in awhile, and I was glad for the reference on your blog. I particularly liked the article by Heather Johnson Durocher on 4 Little Lessons Kids Need before starting preschool or kindergarten. Good reading for a parent, but also a good reminder for teachers about where preschoolers are coming from when they walk through the door that first day.

    Thanks for sharing these helpful resources!

    Susan O'Donnell

    ReplyDelete